I can't stand the snow but the kids have been begging since Christmas to go play in it and since we finally had a real no school snow day I gave in. They lasted a lot longer then I thought they would and of course I took pictures for the blog and for Daddy who was working.
Seraphina gets cold fast so I bundled her almost to the point of not being able to move.

Ready, set, snowball fight!

Wait Sam I don't think I like this game

Missed me!
I surrender.
Realizing getting hit with snow is painful Seraphina suggests a change in the game
Snow angel
Now Sam is bored of the game
Let's make a snowman!
The snow was very powdery and didn't stick well so they ended up with a very small snowman

Almost done

He's a tiny guy but he sure is cute!

Now let's go have some hot chocolate. This was taken from inside the window because Pheenie wanted to check on Mike the snowman.
1 comment:
Looks like a fun time! I have to get our snow day pictures up. I hope Pheenie got cozy in her snuggie once she got inside.
Post a Comment