
Sam is in the front row. He is the first kid wearing a green vest. This is the holiday show. I have been trying to load the video for weeks and it just will not post. I don;t know why and I give up trying, sorry.

Sorry they are dark the camera always takes bad photos at the school.

The big finale!

This has become a yearly photo. This is Sam's costume from his first holiday show and Pheenie loves to try it on every year.

Daddy's birthday cake lovingly made by Sam and Seraphina (mom helped with the oven)

Loving Daddy or stabbing him in the chest?

The bells she got for Dad.

Dad opening his gifts

This is the last picture I took of the Lunar eclipse that actually showed something. We all stayed up to see the whole thing and it was an amazing way to begin the solstice.

After a little sleep it's gift time!

a gift for Daddy

Nutcracker pop up book

Sam loved his bop it that she got him and she loves Sam

Yankee floor mats from Red Sox fans, now that's what I call love. Thanks Gram and Poppa

Star Wars pop up book

I got the 3 pop up books this year, one for each family member, some how Pheenie ended up getting me a pop up book even though she had NO idea I had done so. Great minds ;)

Arnold meeting her new pigs

Seraphina had ballet on Yule and since they were breaking until Jan. 18th we stopped so she could go. As we are leaving a letter arrives.

Sam helping her read it. It is a letter from Santa!

This is probably one of the most beautiful photo's I have ever taken of Pheenie. I was taking the Yule altar and she popped in as I snapped it. The result in my opinion is lovely.

The mystery gift. Every year for Yule someone gets a gift and we can't identify who the giver is. This came this year and no one has claimed it. It is a Harry Potter cookbook. It is awesome and whomever you are mystery giver we thank you!

Another piggy for Arnold to meet, this guy squeaks.

This is my new best friend. Daddy gave me a Keurig and I LOVE it!

This is her pink canopy and you will see it out of the package below

Dressed as Mulan

Sam the little rock star

Sam loves the Myth Busters. It is his favorite TV show and he is stoked for the science kit

Pheenie got gifts for everyone including the animals

yum catnip

She is in there but you can't really see her. She loves having this over her bed.

I got these for Daddy. He and Sam are going to start a band

From Nana

With her measuring cups from Nana










1 comment:
Seraphina looks so grown up in these. She will have the best restaurant ever someday and I can't wait to go!
Post a Comment