We think congenital diaphragmatic hernia awareness is pretty important. So of course we were sporting our turquoise ribbons on the 31st of March. I don't have a picture of my ribbon, somehow I just missed being captured by the camera :) but the kids and Jeff weren't so lucky. Here they are ready for ballet and Sam even wore his to bed. Sorry Jeff was in work clothes so his safety stripes were blinding the camera.


And now on to the pictures at Goo Bobby and Aunt Sara's house. Hunting in the yard for eggs. Someone hid one in a tree and Sam climbed right up to get it out. Seraphina got snagged by a black berry bush during the hunt and Sam got way more eggs, but he also is good at sharing.








Goo Bobby plays many instruments drums and guitar are 2 of them, he was kind enough to let the kids play around on them. Sam is playing his guitar and Pheenie is rocking the drums.




I am going to attempt to add the movie of their "song" but for some reason this blog never lets me. If it doesn't show up you'll know why and if I can get it on then that is the song they played me. We had such a great time as we always do when our family is together. The food was great and the Easter egg hunt is one I am sure none of us will soon forget. To Rob and Sara thank you for having us and sharing the holiday with us!






2 comments:
I loved the time we spent together. Easter is always a time of renewal and the reason for the celebration is always in new beginnings, new growth and of course love of family. This year I will always my getting the special egg and all it means. I love you all Mom
Thank you for wearing the ribbons! What a wonderful Easter, and I think you all look beautiful. Time together is really the best, isn't it?
Love you all!
Katherine, Dave and Ben - a CDH warrior!
Post a Comment