Saturday, January 23, 2010

Disney on Ice

I want to just start this post by saying a HUGE thank you to Katherine, Dave and Ben for the tickets. As you can see we had so much fun and I know it is a memory that we will all cherish forever, so thank you. As you can see we are at Disney on Ice, which Jeff and I didn't really think would be as entertaining as it was. If you haven't gone and you are a Disney fan it's worth the trip.

Waiting for the show to start.

The start of the show!

Sam isn't too sure yet but Pheenie and I are enjoying it. (I'm probably singing here)

Mickey, Minnie and Chip or Dale

Genie was in the Zamboni

Dori and Marlin running from Bruce

The magical members of Beauty and the Beast

Belle fleeing from an angry Beast

watching and enjoying the show

Belle and the now human Beast

My favorite Disney character Pocahontas. I don't like the female characters who are just waiting for Mr. Right to rescue them. I bet you couldn't figure that out on your own :)

Jeff's favorite part of the show. Goofy and the plastic Army men from Toy Story.

More Army men, I was trying to show just how much they look like plastic people


Woody

Woody, Buzz and Jessie (who fell right after this picture. We felt so bad for her because she really wiped out)

Donald

It's a Small World!


Who's the leader of the club?

If you've seen the Yankee game pics you know there is one thing Pheenie loves above anything else. The minute she saw it she had to have it and "it even comes with a crown"

This is the blue fairy from Pinocchio. She looked so much like Pheenie's ballet teacher that we are considering asking her if she was there.

Making Sammy wear the crown

More Pinocchio.


My other favorite Disney film. I love Mulan because she kicks butt and isn't some helpless princess waiting to be rescued, so I was really happy that they acted out her story.


Jeff's favorite Disney song from Mulan "Be a Man"

Pheenie loves Mulan as much as I do and as you can see we are enjoying it.



I don't know what was going on here. I missed this because I was washing cotton candy off of a sticky child.

Timon and Pumba

The finale

We had so much fun and the pictures really don't do justice to how cool it was. Thank you again Walker family, we love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only you could bottle that happiness and send it around the world we would never have to worry about war. Aren"t kids wonderful. love mom

Walker Family said...

I am so glad you all enjoyed it so much. It really is an amazing thing to see kids so happy and enjoy something like that as a family.
Love you!
Katherine