I've traveled the world twice over,
Met the famous; saints and sinners,
Poets and artists, kings and queens,
Old stars and hopeful beginners,
I've been where no-one's been before,
Learned secrets from writers and cooks
All with one library ticket
To the wonderful world of books
Sir James M. Barrie

Pheenie and Arnold waiting their turn

Putting her "I got my library card" sticker on

Signing her name, as usual the line was too small

Sammy offering some encouragement

Receiving the card

This one is a little blurry because she is jumping

Checking out her 1st books (look Rob they are Mr. Men)

Gathering her books, she can barely reach the counter

At home reading to Arnold
1 comment:
I wish I knew where the pictures of you are when you got your library card I swear it is like looking back in time and living it all over again. That is why people have to have children and grandchildren you can see the circle of life and know there is no end to it. love mom
Post a Comment