

Just a funny picture of Sam

Mama gets a hug and Pheenie poses for a picture

Sammy spent his own money on a nutcracker for me

Daddy is excited about the Disney pictures

Sam has a cool box

This came from Gram and Poppa and we all had to wear it




I am very excited about my wok

Pheenie playing around in wrapping paper

I have been begging for Yankees license plate covers and here I am opening them

Sam loves Legos!

Jeff made this for me and I love it, but Pheenie looks like she might be just as touched as I was.


Tinkerbell styling head

One of her favorite gifts, it's Hairspray

Sam looking at Yanks/Red Sox checkers, can you guess who wins?

Sammy in a box

The Yule log after ritual, I have no clue what Jeff is doing over there

Pheenie playing with whoopsie baby
No comments:
Post a Comment