Friday, May 15, 2009

Crazy kids

Sam has had a loose top tooth for 2 months and it just wouldn't come out. He had it capped when he was a baby so I began to think it was stuck. It seemed the new tooth was growing into the baby tooth so today while he was at school I made a dentist appointment for him. Jokes on Mama because he came shouting off the school bus today "my tooth came out!" Well at least he will have a cleaning. Since I can't post pictures of just one kid I am also putting one of Pheenie being a nut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sammy You look like Ken Daneyko. Way to go I think the tooth fairy this time might leave something for you at our house, because it took alot before that tooth fell out.

Love grandma

Walker Family said...

What great pics! Isn't that the way it works though? You do something about it, and BAM, it takes care of itself. I find that happens to me a lot.
Love you!