
Is it just me or does Seraphina look like she's much older then she is in this first picture? Please tell me my baby isn't that big yet! Here she is just playing to the camera. You can really see how thin she is in this second picture but the Dr. assures me there isn't a reason to worry even though she is technically underweight (by quite a bit actually but she's still on her curve so they consider it ok)

So I told you I would let you know about the grades but I had to wait a few days because Sam was trying to let his Daddy know first. He finally sent him an ecard telling him since he obviously hasn't been able to call. So there are two pictures here the first is Sam going back to his table, the women standing behind him is his teacher Ms. Foremny. The second is the one to blow up. The boy who is yelling across the room standing right next to Sam is Alex the bully. (He got perfect attendance, I could make a rude comment about him being sent to school even when he is sick but I won't) I had a meeting today with the principal because Alex spit on Sam on Friday. Notice the size difference between these two kids. I could go into it but the school takes the position that Sam has to learn to work through it on his own so that obviously is where I need to focus my attentions. I told Sam today that he needs to punch him, not my chosen method of dealing with a problem but for 3 months I've been trying to get the school to handle it and was literally told today that Sam needs to "not make himself a target for Alex" so we will handle this in another way now I guess. Anyway enough of that let's talk about Sam who got honor roll for the marking period! He only missed high honors by 1 point which he was really mad about but all A's and 1 B (which was only a point away from an A) is nothing to be upset about. It's his first time not getting high honors though so I think that is why he was upset but today he was happy to get his honor roll so he must have gotten over it. As always we are very proud of his hard work.
No comments:
Post a Comment