I've been such a slacker with the blog pics and I'm so sorry about that. As the holidays approach I am finding it harder to put on the happy face and am seeing the same thing in Sam especially. Ironically Daddy is coming around more (we can't see him though) for Seraphina as the holidays approach. Though her dolls always discuss how sad they are because they are alone without their daddy's who are in the Army too. Needless to say things are tougher then they should be for these two but as you can see we still find reasons to smile. Sam will get his report card tomorrow and I will update how it turned out for you all. I will try to be better about the posts, especially for you Jeff. I'm sorry.

Seraphina baking bread (demon cat is Zoe) and Sam showing his fight stance.

Sam in his ghee and Seraphina dressed in Sam's clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment