Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Classes

Since I am driving now we decided that we would enroll the kids in some of the activities on post. Right now because Jeff is deployed they get to take the classes for free and we thought it would give them something fun to take their minds off of the stress of Dad being gone. Some of the pictures are dark because there was no flash photography allowed but I wanted to capture some of it to share. Sam is learning Tang Soo Do and his instructor is intense but very good from what I saw tonight.

Sam at home showing what he learned. (ready position) Here he is learning a shoulder roll.

Sam in fight stance. (There wasn't a ghi in his size so he will get it Friday) Seraphina at the bar learning first position, I left right after this because she was paying more attention to me then her teacher.

Before class getting ready to go and at home doing school work before we left.

3 comments:

Walker Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I LOVE the picture of Pheenie doing her work. She seems to be concentrating so hard. Love You.
Love,Katherine

brie said...

im so glad to hear you are driving more! im so proud of you. pheenie looks adorable dancing!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww <-----the noise Uncle Bobby made when he saw Pheenie in her cute, little dancing outfit. ;)

The kids look like they had a great time! I hope they show us what they've learned over T-giving.