
It was Aunt Sara's birthday on the 28th of October so here we are giving her gifts. Seraphina was really excited for her to open the card she picked and had a tough time waiting her turn. (Look how fat Bella is getting, lazy dog)
The kids checking out their "loot". Seraphina was very excited about the whoopers until she tasted them then they weren't so good. Sam was very happy about the 11 big blo gums he got.

This house had a light on but no one came to the door. Sam and Goo Bobby peeked in the windows and saw the man doing laundry. Sam is yelling as he goes down the walk that he can see the guy (being egged on by Goo Bobby of course) Pheenie's head fell off a lot, looks like it's going over here.

Pheenie leaving while Rob and Sam peek in the basement window. That is a very large pumpkin.

This is the guy who lets his cat pee on my steps, he gave out good candy at least. Sam was so excited to go that he started out without shoes, we had to go back and get him some.

Getting ready to go out for the night. Seraphina's head was a last minute fix, it should have had a mask but she "couldn't breath and was dying" so I had to modify it. I did my best but it didn't turn out as nice as I wanted and it fell off a lot, but someone guessed who she was so I'm ok. The saddest pumpkin in the world, we ate it in soup.

Sam carves and then displays his pumpkin.
Seraphina didn't want to hurt hers so she painted it. My favorite punkin in the whole world sent this to the kids and they said they would share because he was being silly.
3 comments:
OH, so nice to Jeff's smiling face! ET came out great, you did a good job and is looks like the kids had a lot of fun. Tell Pheenie we didn't hurt our pumpkin either, it is still whole in front of the house. And we have lots of candy for them, we didn't get even one trick or treater.
Love Katherine
I know I'm going to sound like a Mom but Jeff looks very tired. The kids looked great and the costumes came out fine. Stop worring you areeat mom. love mom
He's working 22 hour shifts, yeah he's tired. Sam's was easy I just bought it, I'm ok with Pheenie's but the head stunk.
Post a Comment