Saturday, July 26, 2008

cold treats for the dog?

Anyone who knows me is aware of my hatred for sticky, so obviously I was hesitant to say ok to the ice cream truck. However he hasn't stopped since Dad left and well how mean a mom would I be if I said no when he was literally stopped at the end of the driveway? The kids were in the pool at the time and I am not ashamed to admit when they were done eating the went right back in to wash off. I also hate messy kid pictures, I do not find them amusing or cute so why are there pictures of two very messy kids here? Because of the dog. No there isn't anything funny about messy kids but the dog chowing down on the mess is amusing. By the time they were done Bella had to get washed because Seraphina dripped all over her head, which made the fact that she was eating the mess a little less amusing. The plus was all I had to do was clean the dog and the hose does all the work there. Sam really enjoyed the fact that his pop looked like blood and as I type Seraphina is saying "there's the picture where you're bleeding" kids today are so disturbed.


1 comment:

Walker Family said...

Messy, but so much fun! They will always remember it, "Remember the time we got the Ice cream truck, and made such a mess the dog was even covered?"