Monday, July 14, 2008

party time!

OK this is kind of weird and I didn't make the movie as I had my hands full (As can be seen in some of the pictures I look very stressed out) but I didn't get too many pictures on my own. One of the moms who came put this together and emailed me the link if you follow it you can see the movie too. Sorry for the weird way to direct you (especially Jeff as I know your net time is very limited) and I will post the few I did get soon.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=6631087486958ba477b721&skin_id=1704&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=email

3 comments:

Walker Family said...

Looks like a great time! What a cool video. I love the pic of you talking to Pheenie, looks like a nice moment.

Anonymous said...

We all had fun. This is pretty cool!!! Love Mom

sara said...

I think I was trying to explain to her why she needed to warm up before getting back in the water, she is a little water baby. It was a fun day!