Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sam is 7!!!!!!

Samson has turned 7! Can you believe it?


Sam incognito and Seraphina showing him the card she made him


My family must take pictures of you blowing out the candles I have about 30 of these I bet. Sam checking out his new shirt, it came yesterday so he got it late but he's still stoked.


Two new webkinz dolls, between the two of them they now have 20 on the account and got a special prize for it which made them both happy.

Sam's not sure about this gift, but Wink is into it..Sam checks out his gift from Seraphina. A bomb!

Seraphina checking out her goodies and Sam wearing some of his, a pirates book!

Notice the phone on the table, can you guess who's on the speaker phone? Sam opens his gift from Daddy while they talk and it's the one he's been hoping for Lego Indiana Jones for his PS2


If this cake looks like Jeff's work to you there is a reason for that. Part of Sam's birthday surprise Dad did the cake before he left (ice cream stayed in the freezer) the candles are all pirate related except for Bugs who has been on every birthday cake Sam has ever had. Seraphina and Grandpa check out the fireworks from the back of Grandpa's truck. I don't know what was better for them the fireworks or being allowed to play in the back of the pick up.

Samson Hager visionary. Seraphina showing off her Daddy pillow. Both kids have one and I have no idea what Jeff was doing in the picture they used but it makes them laugh and the point is to make them happy when they think of Daddy not sad so it works really well.


Our little friends are back. It's worth blowing this 1st picture up though, if you look in the tree you will see a groundhog who thinks it is a squirrel. I didn't know they could climb trees but the plums up there were too hard for it to resist I guess. That is my fire pit for ritual he is hiding under.

Sam's first haircut without dad the picture I promised him I would post, as usual he has the play station controller in hand.

2 comments:

brie said...

pheenie looks great with the pig tails!!!

sara said...

Yeah I love when she lets me put her hair up, but most of the time she prefers it wild, just like her.