Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Picnic with Daddy!




As you can see we are having a blast visiting with Daddy and can't wait until we can bring him home with us when we leave. The video is a silly game Daddy created in the tube slide. He gets "clogged" in the slide and the kids have to push him out of the tube. In the first attempt at this video Daddy came down and knocked me off the end so this one I made sure to get out of the way, thus the "are you ready Mama" from Jeff. I'm sure to any one watching it was really funny to see me launch off the end of the slide and will be just one more funny story in a long list of memories. He is also working on helping the kids master their bike/scooter skills as they have waited for him to try to take on those tasks. Pheenie could ride fine in the house but this was her first attempt outside and using the pedals. She likes to push with her feet on the ground instead. Now she is able to use the pedals thanks to Daddy. Sam is figuring out the fusion, which is like a skateboard and scooter in one. It's very wobbly and he is working hard on getting it. It is so nice that Daddy gets to help with a first as he has missed far too many. We are beyond happy to have him home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to see the first video I want to see the launch.
love mom

Anonymous said...

Oh I got so worked up I forgot to say how good Jeff looks. You look good Jeff hope to see you in person soon.Anne

Walker Family said...

What a wonderful day that looks like! Good job Sam and Pheenie, those things aren't easy!
Love,Katherine