
Finally Jeff is back at our house! The kids opening holiday gifts from Daddy's unit.

Someone knew how to win Pheenie's heart. Sam opening gifts from the far east from Daddy.

Seraphina holding up her oil from Daddy and the cake they made to welcome Daddy home.

Seraphina getting Daddy with the hose. Playing Hungry Hungry Hippos with Daddy and Goo.

Working the grill and wearing his "funny hat" totally politically incorrect.

More politically incorrect behavior. Playing horse shoes in the yard.

Sam and Pheenie throwing shoes. We had a fun evening just hanging out with family and eating like pigs. It is so nice to have a day just relaxing at home after so many stressful days this past year.
2 comments:
OH, Sara what amazing pictures! I love the happy faces and how everybody is just glowing. This has been such a tough year for all of you, and I am so happy for you that Jeff is home and you will be able to reconnect and spend the summer with each other.
Sara, you did a wonderful job raising your kids and taking care of your home.
Jeff, Thank you so much for all you have sacrificed and done to make this the country we love.
Your whole family has had to give so much this year, and I wish for you all the happiness the world has to offer.
Love, Katherine Dave and Ben
Congratulations on getting the band back together. I hope it's for keeps this time!
Post a Comment