Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall so far



















































The blogger keeps crashing my computer. I'm not sure of why it's doing that but I've finally found a format that doesn't so this is what I'll stick with until I can figure it out. Hopefully you can see all of the pictures because yet again I can't. I also don't know why they are above the words here. I have posted the months of September, October and November so far. The picture of Seraphina looking over her shoulder at the camera is her playing outside in the rains of hurricane Irene. There are pictures of the first day of school, Sam getting his high brown belt, our last game of the season (WE WON!!)where both kids took turns keeping score, and Sam learning to play his clarinet. We have pictures from apple/pumpkin picking, Vincenzo playing peek a boo is one of my favorite pictures of him so far. Jeff's graduation (BIG EVENT!!) which sadly I don't have great pictures of  because my camera isn't good at dark places and movement. The one good picture I have I took with my phone and it is considerably smaller. Vincenzo's first birthday party was held in a temporary shelter because of a freak nor'easter that knocked a power line down at his house. (Luckily his mom works with some really awesome people who let us party at the office). He is crying in one because his mean ol' dad took his candy away from him. The cute owl cake goes along with his theme and mom made the cute little candy owls. Seraphina's re-dedication to Girl Scouts and Sam's Paul Bunyan games are here. We've got Halloween with Aunt Suzy (Seraphina made her costume this year all by herself, also in these pictures) and the last class of Monday swim lessons until after the holidays. (Seraphina still goes to the home school classes on Thursday) I can't caption each one because all I get are white boxes but I want to get them posted because let's face it this is getting ridiculous ;) I hope you can see them and please somebody let me know if you can't. We've been busy as usual as you can see but we're loving our crazy, busy lives.

No comments: