
Sam and Anthony in the deep end of the pool

Proof that Sam and Anthony are in the deep end

Boy that water is cold. This was Seraphina's first time in the pool and as you can see she was nervous.

Sam, Ant and Teal having fun in the water

Managing to have fun even though she is nervous

All of Sam's guests watching him open gifts

Pheenie was freezing out of the pool even though it was 85 degrees

Somehow going in with Mama (who is terrified of deep water in case you didn't know) made Seraphina calm down a lot. After I went in with her she was fine with Daddy and actually tried to swim.

On our way back home from the Yanks game on Sunday we saw this and I thought I would share it with everyone because there are few things in the world as pretty as a rainbow.
1 comment:
Beautiful Rainbow, and a Beautiful Family. Good job on the swimming Seraphina, doing something new can be very scary.
Love, Katherine
Post a Comment