Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday/4th of July!

Sam is 8 years old and I just can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It really does seem like yesterday that I was holding this little baby boy in my arms. He is certainly not a baby anymore but he is just as special today as he was then and I know how blessed I am to have such an amazing person in my life. Happy Birthday Sammy Sunshine!

Transformers mask Sam

Transformers mask Pheenie

Sam doing a Vanna White impression in front of his gifts

Grandma in transformers mask

Grandpa in transformers mask

Sam loves Pheenie and the Indiana Jones Lego set she gave him.

Bakugan are Sam's new favorite toys, he is stoked for Grandma and Grandpa's gift.

Grandpa is excited about the new horse shoes

Daddy decorated the ice cream cake

Pheenie ate the ice cream cake

So did Sammy

Finally a game and time to play with all our friends

Cheering after we took back the lead

Pheenie and Grandpa watching the game.

1 comment:

Walker Family said...

Looks like it was a great time! Happy Birthday Sam!!