Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sam's show


This is the best I could do to get the show on the blog. It is not the whole video I'm sorry to say but for some reason my computer keeps timing out at 50 MB even though you can post up to 100MB. Also you will hear me and grandma talking about a little girl through most of this (sorry I never shut up) we are trying to find Jasmine who is very special to Sam and sadly only appears at the end of the video I can't get on here. If I ever figure out how to get the whole thing to load I will put it on here. Sam is the 3rd evergreen tree in the line in case it's too hard to tell since it shows up pretty small here.
Not to be out done Seraphina decided when we came home to put on Sam's costume and sing what she knew of the song with some coaching from Grandpa.

1 comment:

Walker Family said...

How adorable! They both did a great job!