Saturday, April 12, 2008

Punkin


We have certainly been missing seeing this smiling face around here and thought perhaps you have been missing it too. Jeff sent this to Seraphina today via the phone, so the quality isn't great but it's still Daddy. She was having a tough time.She thought because we could only see Daddy in pictures that he went to the angels with poops. To show her that was not the case I told her I would send him a message asking what he was doing at the time and well he is training so this is what we got. LOVE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize how much I missed him until I saw this picture. He looks thinner, I hope he's getting enought to eat. Tell him when you talk to him again they'll be fried chicken for him as soon as he gets back. Love mom

brie said...

lol anne would say he looks thinner!

this picture makes me sad and it makes me laugh. jeff is so nonscary looking. but it makes me sad hes with them.


i love you guys