Saturday, April 19, 2008

The best gift ever!!

This gift deserves it's own entry as it was so special.

I told the kids that they had to wait for a very special gift hadn't arrived yet. Here they are waiting.....




There is a knock at the door and Pheenie goes to see what it could be.....


DADDY!!!!!



After this one the we actually had to remind her that she hadn't opened her gifts. There were a lot of laughs and some tears too (God mom I'm getting to be as bad as you are) Jeff worked so hard to get here and his soldiers worked hard for him too. I can't thank them enough for pushing so hard to get the training done early and it means the world to our family. The kids faces were just without description and it will be a memory we carry with us. Hope you enjoy it too. Love to all!!!

2 comments:

Walker Family said...

You are right. Gifts don't get any better then that. It looks like her Birthday was wonderful and that the kids had a wonderful time. Have a wonderful Week!

Anonymous said...

What a special, special gift for Sam and Seraphina. I cried just reading about it and seeing their faces. We can't wait to celebrate with Seraphina and all of you in just a few days! :)