Tuesday, April 8, 2008

first game and make up!








So the season has finally started and though it was FREEZING cold we had such a good time at the game. Giambi is out hurt which was a big bummer for Sam and ARod didn't hit a home run breaking Pheenie's streak of bringing him home run luck (it was all because she was wearing her Jeter shirt), but we still had fun. We hatched some butterflies and had to let them go because they were going to die if we didn't, the weather was warm on Sat. then got cold again and of course the kids are worried for them now. Seraphina has found her way into my make up and decided she needed some "eyes". I often put it on her so at least she used the shadow even if she did go over board. The close up of Sam was taken by his sister and he refused to smile for her so this is what she got. The blue things in her hair are old fashioned curlers and she looked so cute with them in that I took her picture, can't show you the finished product because she pulled them all out right after the photo was taken. Sam is helping Grandma put them in by opening them up for her. I'm sorry we haven't been very good at posting here and sending pictures. I've been trying to get Seraphina healthy and Sam back on his schedule after spring break, and both are proving difficult. Enjoy the photo's and I will try to keep them coming. Love to all!

No comments: