Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yankees tour!!!

Pheenie's favorite part
Sam's favorite part







The youngest press agents ever!

So here are just some of the pictures from the Yankee Stadium tour. The first is the memorial dedicated for the victims of 9-11 and a very powerful piece to stand in front of I assure you. Sammy said he felt like he was in a dream walking out on to the field and I think you can see that in the picture. Seraphina said her favorite part was sitting where A Rod sits and again her little smile shows how much she is enjoying it. Dad seems to enjoy the dugout a lot too and that is one of my favorite of the pictures taken. We wish that Jeff had been here and he is having a tough time with the fact that he wasn't but we understand that it's all part of the job these days. Seems like more and more the time we were supposed to have with him before he ships out is getting stolen from us with training and classes etc. but we are doing our best to make the most of the time we have now. He should be home for Easter and I will post pictures when I can of the egg hunts and baskets etc. Love to all and thank you for all the support you are sending our way!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there Miss Sara!! its me Adalhi, omg the kids look soo big!!! and your father looks great!!!

miss you tons!