We finally got some snow and it was actually just enough to close school, so we had a blast playing all day long. Here are the kids playing outside. Seraphina has never had snow to play in so this was her first time out in it. Sam helped her build a snowman, which she calls a snowsam. She is yelling in the one picture because she thought the rain would melt him, so far he's hanging tough, the picture of her in the window she is checking on him. He taught her how to make and throw snowballs (at the tree of course not each other) and how to make snow angels. They played until it turned to rain and then we went in, I can only imagine how long they would have stayed out if it hadn't started to rain. I'm not a huge fan of snow, but I LOVE a snow day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment