Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!















The kids playing in the St. Patricks Day hats. The ones with Sam he is talking to Daddy and as you can see from his face he's pretty happy to be doing so. The ones of them doing Karate he is practicing with his Tommy Nitro karate kit, which he really enjoys and Seraphina tries hard to do to. I love the ones of Pheenie is doing her best Marilyn Monroe blowing kisses! The one of Sam talking to his Dad just melts my heart he's having a tough time with him being away and that smile is harder to come by these days. I enjoy seeing it when I can. Love to all!
PS. They did wear green today this was after they had their bath and were ready for bed so don't give me a hard time Mom :)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby I am so sorry that things are so tough for all of you right now. If there is anything Dad and I can do you know you don't have to ask. Money is not too plentyful but if you need it you know you got it. Emotional support is always easy to give, a car ride a trip to the store whatever just say the word. I hope eveything works out with your paperwork trials and know that what ever the outcome you always have us too help if you need anything. You have a pretty good support group don't be afraid to lean on them when you need it. The kids are stronger than you think they are. They have your love and comfort everyday and they know that. This is what will get them through. As always the pictures are beautiful what else could they be with such perfect subject matter. I love you always Mom