The picture of Jeff, Bob, Sam, and Rob is so funny. It was so nice to have them all here together to enjoy such a great win. I wish you could have snapped the picture a few seconds earlier when they were all in the group hug and jumping up and down doing the "Family Stomp." Your dad is still enjoying the win we are lucky this only happens once in a while he has purchased every bit of memorabilia he can get. I can't get the pictures off of the blog can you e-mail them to me thanks.
2 comments:
wow! i can't even imagine how wild it must have been. i thought about all of you though when i saw who won. (i feel asleep before the end)
The picture of Jeff, Bob, Sam, and Rob is so funny. It was so nice to have them all here together to enjoy such a great win. I wish you could have snapped the picture a few seconds earlier when they were all in the group hug and jumping up and down doing the "Family Stomp." Your dad is still enjoying the win we are lucky this only happens once in a while he has purchased every bit of memorabilia he can get. I can't get the pictures off of the blog can you e-mail them to me thanks.
Post a Comment