Come peek in on us....
We just said a prayer for Poops -- I'm so, so sorry and we miss her. :( There are no words.((((hugs))))) <----until we can do the real thing
im truly sorry about nicona. i know how hard this decision was. call me if you need me! love you!
You guys know how we feel. I know poops is in a better place her heart, soul and energy will always be with you. Don't be surprised if you see her lying on the couch I know we still see and feel George. Love always Mom
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We just said a prayer for Poops -- I'm so, so sorry and we miss her. :( There are no words.
((((hugs))))) <----until we can do the real thing
im truly sorry about nicona. i know how hard this decision was. call me if you need me! love you!
You guys know how we feel. I know poops is in a better place her heart, soul and energy will always be with you. Don't be surprised if you see her lying on the couch I know we still see and feel George. Love always Mom
Post a Comment