Monday, December 3, 2007

Army Holiday Party











This weekend was the Army holiday party. Once a year they get all dressed up and invite the families to join them for a nice lunch. There is even a special guest and as you can see our little ones were big fans. Seraphina was a little nervous at first but then once Sam went up and was ok she figured why not give it a shot, after all she had to ask about her doll. Sam got up there and "froze up" but eventually Dad helped him remember what he wanted to ask for. Jeff gave out some awards and gave a speech but I didn't think they would take to kindly to me taking pics so I don't have it to share. I would edit myself out of this photo if I could but since I'm holding Seraphina, I guess I have to deal. UGH. Oh yeah that's our new tree, we out grew our old one so now we have a 7 foot fake tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The family pic is great! And that is awesome that Jeff got to speak and give out awards. I am sure he did a fantastic job!