



This past week was Thanksgiving and we spent it at Grandma and Grandpa's house and at home mostly. We had made plans to go to Utah but the plans changed as vacation time was used for other things and so we had to push that trip back, hopefully to early in the new year. We are very glad our NJ family was and is always so accommodating, as they were actually planning on a vacation of their own for the holiday and cancelled so we could all be together. On Friday we got all the Holiday decorations out of the attic, and started doing some of the decorating. Jeff and I went shopping on Saturday and then Sunday was just a play at home day. Jeff raked up a big pile of leaves and the kids jumped in them. Some of the pictures are a little blurry because I just snapped as the went and the camera isn't very good at focusing when the subject is moving, guess that's why people pay hundreds for those fancy digitals but our suits us just fine most of the time. The guy with the cute little babies is John, I have known him all his life and now he is a dad to these darling twin boys. He and his wife Diane came to visit and as you can see the kids had fun with the little ones. Seraphina was very attentive and told everyone to be quiet when the baby fell asleep. Jeff and I were out shopping and missed it but Grandma took pictures to share. I love the pictures of Seraphina on the stairs at my parents house and Sam showing her the box which holds the snowman cookie jar, they are definitely my favorite of the series! Thank you for taking the time to check out our family and know we are sending our love out with this blog!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Phi's hair is so long and pretty. Did it grow that much in a week? :)
And I had to look twice at the pic where she is on the stairs b/c her and Sam could be twins. I really didn't know for a second if it was Sam or Seraphina! Both of them are just too adorable.
We missed you all very much at Thanksgiving, but will see you in just a few weeks - if not even sooner!
Post a Comment