![]() |
| Seraphina is 7! Happy Birthday baby girl!! |
![]() |
| Showing us she's still small enough to fit into tiny places. |
![]() |
| Daddy really is an awesome cake decorator. He's outdone himself on this one! |
![]() |
| Seraphina does not like cake. She only eats the frosting so this year Daddy made her a cake from frosting. He also decorated it and as you can see it's just as cute as the actual cake. |
![]() |
| Time to release our butterflies. We figured Seraphina's birthday was a good day for it. |
![]() |
| Girl Scout birthday party! This was also their final meeting as Daisies. |
![]() |
| Seraphina's wonderful leader Mrs. Weber. We are going to miss her SO much. |
![]() |
| Birthday hugs from Bridgette |
![]() |
| The finished products. |
![]() |
| Mama decorated the window for Pheenie. |
![]() |
| Time for cake!! |
![]() |
| Mmmm frosting and the smallest piece of cake for good luck. |
![]() |
| No pictures please |
![]() |
| A rare picture of Mama. |
![]() |
| Sam being a goof. |
![]() |
| Her piggy necklace from Kat. |
![]() |
| Headphones from Gram and Poppa |
![]() |
| The tweety toy box she wanted! |
![]() |
| An unbirthday gift for Sam |
![]() |
| Cupcake supplies from Aunt Helen and Randy |
![]() |
| This Sleeping Beauty pop up book was a huge hit! |
![]() |
| My Friend Lego set from Nana |
![]() |
| In the box that the tweety chair came in with Arnold. |
![]() |
| The tweety chair. I can't believe how grown up she is getting and wish their was a magic button to slow her down. Happy Birthday my sweet darling girl, I love you! |
























3 comments:
Happy Birthday Seraphina!!
I LOVE the March for Babies shirt Sam is wearing:) (and I already get the hand and "no pictures" from Ben)
I saw these pictures and cried. I cannot believe she is so grown up.
I have wished for over 30 years that I had that same magic button, but realized if I had had that button these two wonderful children wouldn't be here. I also wouldnt have gotton to know some really terrific adults who at times drove me completly mad when they were little. I love you
Mom
Mom, I know you're only talking about Rob and Sue, my halo is still perfectly polished. :)
Post a Comment