Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

Seraphina's lemon cream pie with candied lemon on top. This pie was so good!

Vincenzo wants that strawberry.

Look carefully and you will see the Easter bunny hiding in here.

A rare picture of all of us!

Rob's beautiful family! Rob, Sara and Vincenzo

Grandma and Grandpa with Vincenzo

All the grand kids

Grandma and Grandpa with Samson and Seraphina. Grandma better watch out they are almost as tall as she is.

Our beautiful family on Easter morning.

Something is awfully funny about the baskets. Vincenzo almost looks like he is wearing bunny ears.

Vincenzo is the first to find an egg!

Seraphina has one!

Sam had to make a running leap for his. (Click on this picture to blow it up and you'll see he is in the act of jumping)

Hey there's candy in here!

Got another one.

Daddy help me hold these.

Cuddling with her cousin. I wish I could tell you just how much she loves this baby but I don't think there are words enough.

OK let's eat.

The cousins all together. One of them is really unhappy because I took the pacifier away. You would think at nearly 11 he would've forgiven me by now :)

Uncle Bobby spinning the kids on the floor. Way to preserve their nice clothes Uncle Bobby.

dizzy

OK time to pack up and go home.

No comments: