This past weekend we went to celebrate my Grandmother's 87th Birthday. My Uncle Joe flew into town all the way from Arizona and we had a lovely time. I forgot the camera. When I got to Grandma's house she asked me why there were no new pictures and I realized I have REALLY been neglecting the blog all summer. I have been busy running around with the kids, we went to camp (I did remember the camera for that so future post will have those pictures) we have done crafts around the world that brought us to the library almost every day, we have had games, hikes, martial arts and ballet, tap and gymnastics class. In short I've been enjoying the fun time with the kids before school starts and forgetting the camera a lot. So I'm sorry I don't have all the pictures but here are a few from the last weeks and I will get better about it just as soon as we come back from NC!
![]() |
| Teaching Seraphina how to check the oil on my car. |
![]() |
| Too many awards to hold. |
![]() |
| Playing headbandz (a very silly game) |
![]() |
| Dreaming of colder days (Seraphina isn't a fan of hot weather) |
![]() |
| Making good use of the gifts of the garden state. We've been to the farmers market at least every 2 weeks. |
![]() |
| Ready for over night camp, his pack is as big as he is. |
![]() |
| Moving out! |
![]() |
| Double digits, Oh my how time goes by :( |
![]() |
| Grumpy pirate Dad |
![]() |
| More silly pirates |
![]() |
| Seraphina wearing the Harry Potter glasses that Nana sent. She is actually very cute in glasses though I'm glad she doesn't need them yet. |
![]() |
| Dad is still a pro at cake decorating. Here are the cupcakes for his party. Dad realized quickly he should have made more mermaids, who knew they would be the one most of the kids wanted? |
![]() |
| Waiting to eat, that is the back of Vincenzo being held by our friend Karla. He never met her before and yet he was happy to let her get her baby fix through him, he's such a good baby. |
![]() |
| swimming in the pool |
![]() |
| The front of Vincenzo and Aunt Sara playing in the pool. As you can see he is completely relaxed about it. |
![]() |
| Time for cake! |
![]() |
| This is what happens when you swim all day and eat like a bird. Knocked out Seraphina slept until the next morning. |





















No comments:
Post a Comment