I'm not exactly sure what is going on with blogger lately, when I add pictures I see something that looks like this em>: etc so I can't actually caption the pictures because I have no clue where they start and stop. So in a nutshell here is what is taking place below: The punch a thon, Sam punched 6250 punches with his group and raised 120 dollars by himself for St. Jude. The first Yankee night game, which took place the night before Seraphina's birthday and since we were still at the stadium at midnight partially on her birthday too. Einstein, the little egg guy Sam is holding was a school project that he had to do. I'm sure you all remember the take care of the egg project. This was similar except the egg had to go on adventures and then the student had to write about them. Sam took his to the game and he helped Mo save the game and win. Seraphina's first tee ball game, the spring weather hasn't made it easy to get games in and though it was very cold we finally had no rain long enough to get the game played (though we ended early because it started raining again). Sam's award ceremony for the third marking period, once again Sam got honor roll and as always we are proud of his hard work in school. The Earth fair, Sam taught children from all over our school district about wind and solar power and why it is better for the planet then what we are using now. Yoga - Seraphina has been working hard to get her poses just right and I took a few pictures of her doing it. I think that is all that should be on here and I hope the pictures post instead of all the computer language. I have Easter still and Mother's Day too but today begins our week of testing so I won't get them posted until next week probably and hopefully by then this issue will be resolved. I hope you can see the pictures!
1 comment:
Beautiful!
Post a Comment