
This is the only picture I have of Seraphina and it's kind of far away. I will get a better one for you soon hopefully. I was only allowed to take a picture this day because no one else showed up for class, I had to use my phone so it's hard to see her. That is Seraphina holding herself up on the high bar (yeah I know but it's high to a five year old) she is really doing well at gymnastics and I'm really impressed at how strong she is.
Sam has been keeping us busy with Boy Scouts. The following pictures are an entire weekend of Father/Son activities the boys did. The first is the Klondike Derby which should be done in the snow and cold but somehow the weather didn't cooperate (insane considering how much snow we have had this year but it's Murphy's Law I guess) the second is a trip for their traveler's badge to the Natural Science Museum in Philadelphia. I hope you enjoy the pictures and I will try to get some more of Pheenie soon.

Packing up the sled

Getting ready to start the day

Oh no Zach is hurt! The boys must build something to carry him to safety

Hurry save Zach!

Getting instructions

Sam throwing James the rope (Sam is cut off)

Pulling James to safety

Building the crate tower, Sam is losing his hard hat

Get that fire started!

Lunch time (look Aunt Helen Sam is using your mess kit already!)

Crushing a can with the sledge hammer

Climbing the bridge and NOT falling in

On the train into Philly. The boys had to figure out how to get to the museum and then do it. I wasn't on this trip so I can only tell you what Sam told me.

Sam answering a question. Smart Sam

This dinosaur is some new discovery and Jeff got in trouble for taking the picture because they can't have it leaked or they may lose the chance at funding for the find. Don't be a jerk and steal the picture ;)

Blowing on a paper as part of the demonstration

Sam is tiny in that mouth

In the long boat
I will do my best to get some new pictures of Seraphina up here too as these are all mostly Sam. I will also try to be better about keeping them coming and am sorry. Baseball season starts Wednesday so I'm not optimistic adding that to the 8 other activities I shuttle them to during the week, but I will try my best. Love to all!

1 comment:
Looks like a fun trip to Philly. Leave it to Jeff to cause trouble in a museum!
Have fun at baseball
Post a Comment