Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pictures

I know that it's been a while since I've posted pictures but we have been very busy. I will try to do better and we hope you enjoy catching up with us.

I was trying to take a picture for Rees (he complains that his baby girl doesn't know what I look like) and Pheenie wanted to get in on it. Here she is ripping out my hair.

Finally a nice one of me and my little girl.

Sam wearing his green belt waiting to see if he passed on to purple.

Testing

As you can see he got his purple belt. Sam and Master Anderson.

Sam and all the other Ranger all stars (the cute little guy with the glasses is Sam's best friend, Anthony)

The All star team.

Slapping hands and celebrating the 13-2 win!

Sam's all star medal

The Spanish heritage festival Sammy and Josh in the spirit

Sam got hired as a Safety!

Seraphina got her nails done at the salon for her recital. It was a HUGE deal for Pheenie

A surprise audience member for the show

Pheenie was so nervous before the show but once she got on stage she was a pro

A very skinny ballerina before the show. I swear I feed her.

Seraphina and Kat before the show. Kat is in the home scholars group on post also

This is a little blurry because she is moving and my camera doesn't focus well with movement

Sammy giving her flowers after the show

showing off the pink flowers that Sammy picked out himself

Pheenie and Miss Kasey, her wonderful ballet teacher

Sam is kicking so again with the blurriness

Reading his certificate

Sam's entire class

Seraphina after I took her hair down. I just think she looks so pretty here so I am adding the picture. As always we are so proud of them for all of their accomplishments and hard work. The show was wonderful, Sam played hard and his two belts (safety and karate) are a great achievement. Sorry that we haven't been posting more I will try to be better.

1 comment:

Walker Family said...

What wonderful pictures. Seraphina is a beautiful ballerina and Sam has so much to be proud of! A safety and a purple belt! Good Job!

Love, Katherine