
The cake Pheenie made for the Fall festival at Sam's school. She actually won it back in the cake walk.

Digging through the graveyard for treasure

Making sand art, though you can't see her in this picture our favorite teacher Mrs. Fullerton was here helping her.

There is nothing better then a pumpkin patch. We went with Katherine and her beautiful family. The kids get such a kick out of knowing that we have known each other since we were babies and I am so fortunate to still have that friendship after all of these years.

Ben the honey eating bear

Pheenie and Dave in the silly head things that we love

On the hay ride, this was the best I could get as Ben was more interested in what Sam was doing.

Sam finds a good one, S is still searching

Pheenie picks her pumpkin

Dave and Jeff playing with Ben

One of my favorite pictures of the day Pheenie and Ben walking through the corn maze hand in hand

Another favorite - Pheenie and Sam reading the sign. It looks sweet until you notice she is using Sam to fix her shoe.

After the pumpkin patch we went to lunch and then the candy store. I don't have any pictures of that because my camera was being weird. We didn't want the day to end and we were so close that we decided to go to one of my favorite places in NJ. Longstreet Farms in Holmdel park. The kids looking at the horse in one of the moments that my camera decided to work.

With the baby cow that Sammy liked

Looking at a turkey

On the swing, right after this the camera died again so I don't have the pictures of the actual riding of the swing

Somewhere there is a picture of me and my siblings sitting on this rock if I'm not mistaken.

Pheenie and Daddy going off on an adventure

Sam collecting leaves in the beautiful fall colored park

The adventure led to a rolling hill

Sam rolling. It is days like these that remind me of all the simple pleasures that life blesses us with. We had such a lovely Sunday with friends and family and the fall weather was just perfect.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry We couldn"t make its like Dad says I am just a sick pick. I'm glad you guys had such a nice time. You are right about the picture too. I don"t know if you remember going to the same farm to pick apples but that was always a favorite thing to do. Next to making the scarecrow from our beautiful pine tree pumpkin patch was the next best thing. love Mom
We had a great time too, and look forward to many more adventures with your family!
Love, Katherine, Dave, Ben and S
Post a Comment