
Getting our bags ready to go

Sam does not like to fly

Flying doesn't bother Pheenie

I had to get a picture in front of Spidey

In the airport Sam liked this picture

Pheenie riding the shuttle to the hotel

On the shuttle on the way to the hotel

Getting ready to ride the teacups

Papa and Gram on the teacups

Sammy waiting to ride Star Tours

Jeff liked this view so he took a picture of it

Another favorite picture, Jeff and Pheenie counting all the fun things they saw at the end of the day in the hotel.

In the center of the Magic Kingdom

Waiting to ride the magic carpets

The 1st character we saw was Aladdin, as you can see from Sam's bright red face it was HOT

Cooling off

On the Pirates of the Caribbean ride

My boyfriend, Jack

Pressing a penny we came home with a lot of these

Watching the parade

The start of the parade (This one has to be enlarged to see the details, sorry I tried)

The castle lit in spooky colors


Fireworks at the end of the Halloween party they went on for almost 30 minutes and were amazing

Not many kids can say they went trick or treating in Disney World, but Sam and Pheenie can. (I've lost my head somehow)

Sam and the Queen of Hearts at the Halloween party (Pheenie was afraid of her)

I think I was more excited about Eeyore then the kids were

Our princess with Cinderella's coach

Outside at the end of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Outside of the animal kingdom, which was my favorite park naturally.

The kids and Terk from Tarzan
1 comment:
What a great Trip! We also started talking about our next trip almost before the 1st one was over! Looks like you guys enjoyed every minute.
Post a Comment