Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mom's birthday

Now that school is in full swing I find myself unable to keep the blog posted as much as I would like. I'm sorry for the lack of pictures but between school activities, homeschooling Pheenie, library group, ballet, gymnastics and karate I'm pretty booked all the time. Still we are really enjoying the time we have together when we have it as you can see. I am going to do my best to get a few pictures of Sam's belt test on Friday. They are breaking wood for the first time and I really want to post that. I'll do my best to sneak some pictures :)

After her first day of library group Seraphina tells Daddy about her story wheel. We are trying to get her around kids her own age because she is so shy around them. She's fine with older kids but not good at all in her own age group. She was there for 3 hours and didn't speak once except to say thank you and goodbye when we we were leaving (because I forced her to).

Ready for ballet class, she is now with the 5 year old class because she is so good. Fantastic for the ballet skill not helping at all with the age group thing. Still we are very proud of course.

Just a funny picture of Shag asleep in her dish.

3 silly strawberries at the U pick it farm

A very funny picture of Sam and a sweet potato

Pheenie battling a potato, she wins the battle eventually

On the wagon on our way out to the fields

Seraphina stealing my necklace from Grandma and Grandpa. Her hair is red because she sprayed a red hair spray in it. (this may be a hint to her Halloween costume)

Mama reading a birthday card from Goo Bobby and Aunt Sara

Pheenie and I checking out the pyramid catalog

Goo Bobby and Sam with K'nex a late birthday gift replacement from Goo and Aunt Sara

My cake from Sam and Pheenie

The birthday hat on my actual birthday with a cake from Daddy.

My Yankee purse from Sue Pooh, who I am on the phone with.

No comments: