Monday, September 28, 2009

1st place and a new belt!


Our last game was a little rainy but so worth the delay. Yanks win their 100th game, first place and sweep the Sox doesn't get much better then that. (look it's one of my favorite Yanks on the screen behind us)

Sam and Pheenie enjoying the win and the celebration.

The Yankees celebrate the win!

Seraphina eating a cookie before bed I just thought it was a cute picture.

The class acknowledging Sam's new belt.

Master Anderson awarding Sam his high orange belt.


I'm sorry I wasn't able to get the video of the wood breaking on her, for some reason it is so dark you can't see it at all. I will continue trying to fix that and if I can correct it I will post the video for sure. He got it on his first try and was very proud that he was also the only student who didn't get flipped during the sparring part of the test.

No comments: