Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's been a while....

Things have been super busy here with baseball season starting and ballet and karate still going on, but I've had the camera with me through most of it and am sharing pictures now. Seraphina hasn't had her first practice yet but when it happens I will certainly make sure to post those too.


Seraphina has decided to put on her own ballet clothes (see her foot going into the sleeve) she has been able to dress herself for years but the leotard is tough even for me. She got it though as you can see. Sam flashing leather with his coach, Amy.

Throwing practice with his team and assistant coach, Andre. Sam's new high yellow belt.

Sam's Van Gogh egg, the kids eating peanut butter eggs while doing the colored eggs.

Sam and Pheenie coloring eggs for Ostara, Seraphina's Irish soda bread, she is a great cook and she loves to be in the kitchen, though she will not knead dough as it messes her hands. (Don't worry the oven was cool)

Sam pinching Pheenie for not wearing green. Sam getting ready for baseball.

Seraphina's new glove, I begged her to get a brown one but she is so happy with the pink and lavender. This is one of my favorite pictures of Seraphina, it really shows her personality right now. This is her birthday party dress, she picked it out herself she was trying it on to send the picture to Daddy. My printer isn't working so the best I could do was email it to him. Still I got to share it.

1 comment:

Walker Family said...

Pheenie is getting so big, and her hair is so long! Good job Sam on the High Yellow, that is fantastic!