Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Starting a blog




OK I know what you are all thinking, Oh God what happened to Sara? Well this is a nice and easy way to keep everyone posted on the family and especially the kids. If you don't know Samwinky is the sign in Sammy uses on any games he might be playing on the computer and so it just seemed fitting to title the blog about Sam and Seraphina (the winky part of samwinky) after that name. So this is my first attempt at one of these things but I think it might make it easier for everyone to keep up with us as I am not the best when it comes to filling people in on what we are doing and I hate the phone so I never call anyone. If you happen to be a text message person you will hear from me on occasion (or more if you happen to be a fan of baseball ...dad) I will try to keep this updated and add pictures so that even if I'm not writing you can get a glimpse of these very special people. Things here have been as chaotic as always. Jeff is working too many hours, Sam has returned to school and Seraphina spends the majority of her day telling me to go get him from the school bus. I really think she believes he just rides a bus around all day. Nicona has been in poor health as of late and we have been spending a lot of time at the vet with her. She is 13 years old and large dogs don't usually get to that age but she's still hanging in and we are hoping for a miracle or at the very least a peaceful passing if that is what has to happen. The pictures I am attempting to add are of the kids at miniature golf, Seraphina played 6 holes before falling and scraping her knee after that I carried her the rest of the way and played one handed. Sadly I actually shot better with her on my hip maybe that just means I really am a mother :) no denying it now. Sam had fun though he tends to get very frustrated if he can't do things right off and a few times he just shot to get it over with but once he settled down and tried he did very well and actually got a hole in one. Let us know how you feel about the blog and don't worry I will still email when I can. Our love to all of you and sorry for going high tech but time is limited and this way you only hear of us if you want to, no clogging up your inbox with hundreds of pictures.

2 comments:

David Gerritsen said...

Great pictures. She is suck your kid. :)

David Gerritsen said...

Ha! Woops. That should have said "such".

Funny.