Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday Sammy!

It seems impossible to believe that Sammy is 9 years old. The time has flown by and though I have learned so much in the time I have been his mom I am still learning every day. I am so lucky to have a patient son who allows me to figure it out as we go. Happy birthday to my sweet Sammy angel and thank you for always being there when I need you. I love you and remember that no matter how big you get you'll always be my baby.

At the game. It was 100 degrees and we were very hot. Seraphina is sick and since she was running a temp we decided it was best to let her hang out in the AC back in NJ with Grandma.

The Yankees gave away ice cream bowls and Sam was so worried Pheenie wouldn't get one but it worked out ok as the package had 2 in it.

This sign should look familiar as we had Pheenie's name on it as well. Thank you again Grandma and Grandpa for getting that very special gift for the kids.

After the game we came back to find that Pheenie and Grandma had decorated. (a rare shot of mom)

The cake Pheenie decorated just for Sammy.

Pheenie giving Sammy her gift. She got him Legos of course.

As you can see he loves it and her.

Daddy reading Sammy his card, notice the picture of a much younger Sammy above them.

Opening gifts from Nana.

A game from Gram and Poppa

A wimpy kid shirt, he is one of the best people I know too!

A sick Pheenie with her little pink monkey

The mystery gift. This arrived with no name and the customer service people still haven't gotten back to me. Thank you to whomever sent it.

Pheenie getting an assist from Daddy while giving him his birthday whacks.

As you all know Daddy does a cake for each birthday person. This year because of the game Sammy got two cakes. This was the cake at home. He wanted an Egyptian theme this year. (I think it was another hint that he really wants to go see the King Tut exhibit in NY and the Cleopatra exhibit in Philly)

Waiting to blow out candles and looking a lot like his Aunt Susan here.

Jeff LOVES to decorate and his Christmas give this year was lights for all occasions. The little gifts actually play "Happy Birthday" and of course the flags are for the 4th of July.

Silly family

The last picture is of Sammy and Seraphina. Pheenie has just stuck her arm in the cake and Sammy finds this funny. Just another example of how she makes him laugh all the time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures and what great kids. I love you all Mom