
Each year TCM does a month of stars in August. (one full day of the same persons films) Seraphina enjoyed watching the Marilyn Monroe day and has now decided to pretend she is Marilyn (stuffed her shirt with balls to become Marilyn) The kids are doing science experiments with Sam's wizard science kit.

Helping Grandpa blow out the candles on the cake the kids decorated.

Grandpa getting a laugh out of the kids while opening his gifts. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!

Sam pitching to Pheenie and striking her out. Pheenie getting mad.

Going off to play ball. Sam and Pheenie playing with Goo Bobby, who they haven't seen in a while, in front of what should and always will be Yankee Stadium. There are workers there literally taking it down piece by piece in the background :(

I just like this picture of Pheenie hugging Goo. Pheenie accidentally scratched Sam's eye again. This is him after his trip to the ER. We will follow up on Monday to make sure he is healing and we have another game on Sunday so there will be more pictures soon, unfortunately Sam can't go but I will get pics of him too.
1 comment:
Sam looks so sad with the eyepatch. Keep having fun days together, I find the best days are just at the park or in the yard. I love love love just being together and I can tell from your pics you guys are the same. Love You!
Post a Comment