
This is such a cute picture but I'm also sharing it because it is a milestone. Seraphina has wanted long hair like mine forever now and this was the first time we wrapped it in a towel to dry. She was so excited that it was finally long enough to hold the towel in place. The other picture is her sleeping beauty doll from Grandma and Grandpa.

These little dolls came from Sam paid for with his own money. This is the cake Grandma made for her birthday. I am very thankful that Grandma was able to bake it because there is no way I could have made it so cute and kept it a surprise.

The cake and Seraphina showing off her Tink shirt. Brianna (the older girl from across the street) has the same shirt and Seraphina was so happy to match her.

Very excited about the 12 dancing princesses DVD from Nana and Sam's monkey card.

Reading her card with mom (it plays Venus by Bananarama which I loved when I was a kid and she loves now - 23 years after its release) and reading the book Earth Day Birthday from Gram and Poppa.

These are my favorite. This first picture is Seraphina's reaction to her gift from Daddy. She was so excited to get an email "just for her" and when I opened the attachment, well you can see the joy. She made me promise to share it though because as she said "other people need Daddy love too" We put this as our wall paper on the computer so every time we use it we see Daddy. Here is some Daddy love shared by Pheenie.
2 comments:
What great pictures. Jeff's made me cry but thats nothing new. Pheenie looks so grown up in the pictures, where did the time go?? I like the way she holds her fingers out just like another little girl a long time ago. Here I go again crying. Love mom
Looks like a beautiful day. She sure is growing up! Sara, she looks so much like you! Happy Birthday Pheenie!
Post a Comment