
Seraphina killing Sam in his tent and then showing how sweet she can be.

Seraphina has decided that she needs to sneak books by lantern light instead of sleeping tonight she didn't make it through the story. The first one I used the flash but it's not as cute.

Princess Leia and her pirate friend and the same duo being silly.

Just playing in the tent and the castle

She is Sleeping Beauty and Sam who was annoyed with us for making him wear the wig. I will use this for future torture I promise you.

The princess and Aunt Sara and Goo Bobby examining something (Sam took this pic of them)

The kids on Christmas night and this last picture is for Jeff. Every year he takes a picture of us just before we dig into the lasagna so here it is for you punkin.
No comments:
Post a Comment