Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall festival


Sam updating his gift list and Tinkerbell also known as Seraphina but don't tell her that.

The only part parents were allowed to be with the kids was dinner.

The kids decorating their pumpkins before I got shuffled away, the cake we donated for the cake walk.


I am sorry that I haven't been updating this site as often as I should. I am busy making the Halloween costume from hell. ET is making me crazy this year I just can't seem to make it work out, I've made mistake after mistake and I am not sure why. I've done this before but my focus is obviously not here this year. Sam is going to be Indiana Jones, easy as pie is more like it. Brown jacket, tan pants, hat, whip - done. Ahhhhh. ET not so much. :( I did get some pictures from Jeff but they were for the kids and well they don't want to share them. So as soon as he sends me some that are not specific to the little ones I will post them here. He has been so busy and we haven't spoken to him in a couple of weeks but the kids got postcards on Thursday and I got an email on Friday so we know he is ok. There are only a few pictures here of the fall festival because I was told to "sit down and relax" by the staff. I was very annoyed actually because what they were really saying was "this is for the kids and we will handle it". Parents were shuffled off into a corner of the cafeteria and the kids went all over the school to the different activities. I know it sounds like I'm being a baby but I would've liked to watch my children enjoy the activities and since we were told no children without an adult I thought I would. Also I was there alone and it was pretty painful to see all these moms and dads basically having a date in the school. Fortunately our neighbor showed up and since she is also alone we hung out. I took these pictures prior to being told I wasn't allowed to be with my children.

No comments: