So you all know that these kids are growing like weeds but this week marked some big milestones for them. Seraphina has graduated to her very own chair without a booster seat and is really enjoying that she sits like everyone else now. In the first picture she is also learning how to use chop sticks. Sammy is also getting bigger and more responsible now and can be seen here vacuuming his own room. He is using an old Kirby and if you've never seen one it's a monster. Even though it is bigger then he is and might weigh more (Jeff and I are debating that one) he took care of his whole room all by himself. Here are some of the pics of these big moments!
1 comment:
Sara they are just beautiful kids. I still have a hard time with chopsticks, I bet she will have that down in no time. I can't wait until Ben can vacuum. Oh what a good day!
Post a Comment